Fizik's Endurance Classic Bar Tape is 2.5mm thick for extra grip and better control. It's smooth and comfortable to touch in any weather condition. Microtex material is durable, strong, breathable, and washable.
Make every ride more fun and comfortable with Fizik's Bar Gel. It's placed beneath your handlebar tape (sold separately) to add padding and increase shock absorption. It's made from the same soft Technogel that's used in Fizik saddles, so you know this cut-to-fit Bar Gel will add a world of comfort.
$44.99 - $52.00
Fi'zi:k's line of Terra bar tapes are designed for those who go off-road on drop bars. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is Fi'zi:k's chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. A sticky gel backing serves two functions: it replaces the adhesive tape for an easy removal during cleaning and damps off-road chatter without feeling too squishy. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Gel backing - Tacky touch
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$20.00 - $25.00
• Microfiber with anti-sweating and slipping • Thin, lightweight material enhances transmission of the energy • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$21.00 - $25.00
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
$26.00 - $30.50
• Embossed Giant logo • Non-slip suede surface • Anti-vibration Gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
- High-Friction PU Surface Improves Grip And Reduces Slipping - Microfiber Backing Provides A Smooth, Comfortable Feel - Embossed Diamond Pattern Looks Powerful And Improves Overall Grip - 3.0mm Thick
- High friction Polyurethane material with OMNI direction texture design offers superior anti-slip properties and hand feel - Ultra-lightweight material with a high-density foam backing reduces weight by 33% over Giant Stratus tape - Unique backing adhesive leaves no residue to make tape changes easy - 2mm thickness
CONFIDENCE UPGRADE Designed for performance road riders. The all-new Stratus Lite bar tape provides impressive comfort and superior grip thanks to the omnidirectional surface coding. At 70g, Stratus Lite is one-third lighter than the original version, and it’s easier to wrap and replace thanks to the new adhesive backing. FEATURES: - High-friction PU material with omnidirectional texture design offer superior anti-slip and hand feel - Ultralightweight, 33% lighter than previous Stratus - Unique gel adhesive backing is washable and reusable and provides easier wrapping - Length (2160mm), Width (30mm), Thickness (3mm) - Weight: 73g
Jagwire Pro Bar Tape matches style with superb comfort and control. Developed to complement our cable kits, this tape cushions handlebar vibrations and provides exceptional grip when riding with or without gloves. The included locking bar end plugs secure the tape with a clean finish. Offered in distinct varieties to match the corresponding housing colors, Pro Bar Tape adds style and is easy to clean. - Features a tacky finish for superior grip in all conditions - 3.0mm thick and uses a 3-layer construction with a breathable polyurethane (PU) surface for extra comfort - Lightweight foam inner layer saves 40% weight compared to similar 3.0mm thick bar tapes - Includes lever strips, screw-type locking bar end plugs, and finishing tape - 2160mm length is enough to wrap most drop handlebars
$20.00 - $21.00
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
• Embossed with Liv logo • Non-slip PU surface • Anti-vibration EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.5mm thick
- High-friction PU surface improves grip and reduces slipping - Microfiber backing provides a smooth, comfortable feel - Embossed tulip pattern looks powerful and improves overall grip - 2.0mm thick
- High-friction PU surface improves grip and reduces slipping - Microfiber backing provides a smooth, comfortable feel - Embossed tulip pattern looks powerful and improves overall grip - 3.0mm thick
$25.00 - $26.00
• Durable half-perforated PU surface embossed with the Liv logo • EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.0mm thick
- High-friction silicone coating offers extra anti-slip and hand feel in wet condition - Ultra-light EVA foam backing - Shock proof foam with water wave pattern - Includes bar end plugs and finishing tape
- Ultralight EVA foam backing. - Shock-proof foam. - 2.5mm thick.
- High-friction silicone coating offers extra anti-slip and hand feel in wet condition. - Ultralight EVA foam backing. - Shock proof foam with water wave pattern. - 2.5mm thick.
$41.99 - $45.00
Realize the epitome of grip and control with our thinnest bar tape. Minimal padding allows for maximum feel and handling while carving the corners of your local criterium.
$43.99 - $50.00
Balance is the key to optimum performance in a stage race. Experience the perfect blend of grip and comfort that teams AG2R La Mondiale Pro Cycling Team, Lotto Soudal and Movistar Team use to win in the pro peloton.
$45.99 - $46.00
As we have visited dealers throughout the world we have heard a common theme, customers want an option for a thicker bar tape! 89 inch rolls and 78 grams per set. (including plugs) The 3.2 mm thickness DSP tape is the thickest version in the DSP line. DSP (Durasoft Polymer) features increased shock absorption and a tacky feel in dry or wet conditions.
$46.99 - $53.00
Our thickest bar tape is ideal for your next double century, gravel grinder or cyclocross race. Discover why our Pro Tour teams spec this tape for the Spring Classics.
- DSP Bar Tape V2 features a new pattern, an upgraded polymer, and a screw-in bar plug - The new pattern is more technical with a new design and multiple layers of depth - The polymer has new formula enhanced for more durability and comfort - The new plug provides a clean, tight finish.
$52.99 - $60.00
- DSP Bar Tape V2 features a new pattern, an upgraded polymer and a screw-in bar plug - The new pattern is more technical with a new design and multiple layers of depth - The polymer has new formula enhanced for more durability and comfort - The new plug provides a clean, tight finish.
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
$22.99 - $25.00
MSW anti-slip bar tape provides positive contact with your handlebars and exceptional comfort during your most demanding rides. The flexible PU material makes this tape easy to install while the gel backing provides added comfort and clean hassle-free removal. - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip over traditional cork material - Gel backing provides vibration damping and extra comfort - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
MSW Anti-Slip Gel+ tape brings the best of everything, giving you the comfort of silicone gel backing, the control of MSW's anti-slip coating, and the durability of micro-fiber cloth all in one package. - Micro-fiber layer reduces stretch and adds durability - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip - Gel backing for extra padding, comfort and control - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
The Performance bar tape features a lightweight design backed with shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile. - Ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - 30mm x 2,100mm - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - 2.5mm thickness