- High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
- High flexibility injected Nylon material. - Secure bottle design.
- UD carbon fiber. - Super lightweight.
$7.99 - $10.00
The MSW PC-150 composite water bottle cages are a great value, providing easy use and are less likely to scratch the finish on most water bottles. - Composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
- Constructed using a 6mm aluminum rod - Embossed MSW logo
MSW's PC-100 Wide-Range Water Bottle Cage fits a variety of bottle sizes, ranging from 64-74mm in diameter. It's made from a rugged reinforced Nylon composite so you can count on strength and toughness. And, its super-light design means you won't even notice it's there.
The MSW Kids Bottle Cage mounts to standard 22.2mm handlebars to put quick and easy hydration within reach of tiny hands. - Mounts to handlebar with included two-bolt clamp and steel mounting bolts - Clamp fits standard 22.2mm handlebar diameter - Easy to slide bottles in and out - Durable, lightweight aluminum construction
MSW's Aluminum Water Bottle Cage is a lightweight, tough addition to your ride. The one-piece construction ensures durability over the long haul, and at only 35 grams, you won't even notice it's there.
MSW's PC-110 Water Bottle Cage secures your bottle while keeping weight to a minimum. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle.
MSW's Up or Down height-adjustable bottle cage allows for customizable bottle positions. Great for small or irregularly shaped frames, full-suspension bikes, and to make room for frame bags. - Five height positions for 30mm total range - Easy to slide bottles in and out - Durable nylon composite
The Kids Water Bottle and Cage Kit features kid-friendly designs on the bottle, paired with a cage that mounts to standard 22.2mm handlebars. Perfect for keeping quick and easy hydration within reach of tiny hands. - 14-oz. Bottle made in the USA - Recyclable, BPA-free bottle made from recycled plastics - Mount cage to handlebars with included two-bolt clamp and steel mounting bolts - Alloy cage is black in color, clamp fits standard 22.2mm handlebar diameter
The essential accessories that complement a new bike are key to having the best experience. MSW Ride & Repair Kits combine all those ride essentials into one convenient, money-saving package. Available in several configurations to meet the needs of different types of riding and different types of riders. - This Ride and Repair Kit has a water bottle cage as well as everything needed for common road-side fixes: an eight-piece multi-tool, three tire levers, CO2 inflator & cartridges. - Lightweight composite water-bottle cage - Three MSW tire levers - Eight-piece flat pack multi-tool with 2/3/4/5/6mm hex wrenches, T25 Torx, flathead & Philips screwdrivers - Windstream Push-On CO2 inflator head - Two 20g CO2 cartridges
$8.50 - $20.00
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
The Minoura SBH-80 Saddle Water Bottle Cage Mount attaches behind your saddle to hold an extra water bottle cage or a spare tube set. It is lightweight at only 80 grams, and is in a good position for aerodynamics. All bottle cage screws are included. Not compatible with I-Beam type saddles, standard dual rail type only. - Behind-saddle mounted holder for extra water bottle cage or spare tube set - Good position for aerodynamics - Lightweight at 80 grams - Bottle cage mounting screws included - Not compatible with I-Beam type saddle. Standard dual rail type only
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 27mm-35mm diameter
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
The Minoura SBH-300 Saddle Water Bottle Cage Mount for 2 Cages attaches behind your saddle to hold two extra water bottle cages or one extra bottle cage and one spare tube set. It is lightweight at only 135 grams, and is in a good position for aerodynamics. All bottle cage screws are included. Not compatible with I-Beam type saddles, standard dual rail type only. - Behind-saddle mounted holder for two extra water bottle cages, or one bottle and one spare tube set - Good position for aerodynamics - Lightweight at 135 grams - Bottle cage mounting screws included - Not compatible with I-Beam type saddle. Standard dual rail type only
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
$6.99 - $9.99
- Lightweight and pliable LDPE bottle - Ultra-soft silicone high flow pressure valve - Tasteless and odorless - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
Origin-8's Flask Cage is the cage you need to carry your Origin-8 Flask (sold separately). It's made of durable and light aluminum to hold your Flask securely and keep it right at hand.
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Soft rubber bite pressure valve • Bisphenol A/BPA and Phthalates Free
• Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks warm for extended periods • High flow pressure valve • 20oz
• Glass reinforced nylon construction • Fits standard bottles • Hardware included • ~ 28g
• Fits standard bottle • Lightweight alloy construction • Includes hardware • ~22g
- Insulated koozie designed for 12 oz cans - Made for Origin8 by Bomber Jacket - Made of Premium 4mm neoprene - HD dye-sublimation print for long-lasting graphics - Reduces rate of warming by 50% - Collapsible design - Gold Alloy Zippers - Color: Speed
Sometimes you don't want to leave your cup of joe at home. Enter: Origin-8's Joe-2-Go Drink Holder to keep your morning beverage within easy reach.
Origin-8 has all your hydration needs covered with their beautiful stainless-steel Flask. It features a secure screw top, holds 6 ounces of your favorite post-ride recovery drink and weighs only 92 grams empty. You'll want the Flask Cage, too, that lets you carry the Flask for easy access on your bicycle (Cage sold separately).
Increase your hydration capacity with Origin-8's HydroRail Double Seat Bracket. This bracket mounts to your saddle rails and holds two bottle cages. And, the angle is fully adjstable so you can customize it to keep your bottles within easy reach. Bottles and cages sold separately.
- Lightweight and durable carbon composite construction - Standard loading configuration - Cage design provides secure bottle retention with easy in/out accessibility - Raw carbon composite finish with multiple color detail options - Includes hardware - 28g - Mount: Braze-on
Made with water and dirt-resistant fabric and including a back-protector,which is certified to EN 1621-2 level 1, the Backpack VPD Air is the perfect complement for short to long days on the trail. The unique twin-strap closure system provides a light and secure retention system, which also ensures that there is no restriction around the waist. A mixture of side pockets, for easy access to tools or food, and well-placed internal compartments allows weight to be evenly distributed throughout the backpack for ideal balance and comfort. A specific mobile phone pocket and compatibility with hydration systems tops off a backpack with a great deal of flexibility and protection. - Backpack with light back protector (600g including back-protector) - Back protector, certified according to EN 1621-2 level 1 - Twin-strap closure system - Tool pocket on the side for easy access - Variety of pockets ensure an even load distribution - Designed to work with hydration system - up to 3L - Mobile phone pocket - Water/dirt resistant fabric