- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$28.00 - $30.00
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$15.00 - $34.99
Make any lock more versatile with Planet Bike's Double Ended Cable. With loops on each end, this strong cable allows you to extend the range of any traditional lock so you can secure the wheels, lock more bikes, safeguard accessories, etc.
$49.99 - $75.00
OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. Starting weight at just 145g and coiling to a compact 3-inch diameter, OTTOLOCK is truly portable and always there when you need it. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines. - Lightweight: Weighs only 145g - 260g and is easily stowed. So light and portable you won’t even know you are carrying it. - Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want. - Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes. - Convenient: Keyless resettable combination. - Weight: 18" = 145g / 30" = 175g / 60" = 260g
Kryptonite's New York Fahgettaboudit is a 14mm, six-sided link chain made of triple heat-treated, boron manganese steel giving it extreme strength. The chain is covered with a durable nylon covering that protects your bike against scratches. This 3.25-foot chain secures with Kryptonite's New York Disc Lock that boasts a 15mm steel shackle for serious security. Plus, three keys are included, with one that has a high intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This New York Chain has an anti-theft protection offer.
$19.99 - $25.00
Ultra-lightweight lockable security tie with reinforced steel core. Z LOK’s unique double-ratchet design fastens while locking, providing super-convenient added protection for use on car racks, with accessories and other outdoor equipment.
$20.00 - $25.00
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234. - Diameter: 4mm
$74.99 - $90.00
The Right Combo for Proper Security This lock is easy to use, equipped with two-component molded digit tumblers that ensure the digits are permanently visible. The complete plastic coating of the lock body and the distinctive textile tube of the chain prevent damage to the bike. - 8mm chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle's paint - The chain is made of specially hardened steel - Two-component number tumblers guarantee long-term readability of the digits - Individually configurable code
The innovative Bordo 6000 Ecolution folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! Attach the compact case (included) to your frame, pedal away, and when you arrive at your destination, simply pull out your trusty Bordo, unfold it and enjoy the tough security of an ABUS lock! Its soft synthetic coating is mixed with biodegradable natural fiber and is gentle on your bike's finish. And, the ABUS Extra-Class lock cylinder is tamper resistant, too.
Place your trust in the quality of a classic model: the Bordo 6000 Folding Lock offers ease of use as well as outstanding protection against theft. The Bordo 6000 Folding Lock features six 5 mm steel bars connected with special rivets, which fold together like a yardstick. The ultra-sturdiness of the bars and body (manufactured from specially hardened steel) is matched by the flexibility of the folding system. The high-quality ABUS Plus cylinder also provides a high level of protection, for example against picking. A soft two-component casing prevents damage to the bike's paintwork. - The stability of a u-lock combined with the flexibility of a cable lock - 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking - Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - Easy transport thanks to a practical bag
$49.99 - $54.99
Chain locks have always enjoyed great popularity among experienced cyclists. This is not surprising, as they have some unique properties. Just like the Catena 6806. For one thing, the lock is lightweight and easy to transport. It can be stored folded in a bag or alternatively wrapped around the seat post of the bike. On the other hand, it is so flexible that it is possible to chain your bike to almost any location without any problems. The Catena 6806 can still fit in even in the tightest of spaces and can be used whenever the bike is used. Technology: - 6mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel Operation and use: - Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry-level bicycles
The ABUS Ivera Steel-O-Flex 7200 features a 22mm-wide steel cable to keep your stuff safe and sound. The cable has a soft, durable cover that protects your bike's finish. And, this keyed cable lock includes a bracket to mount to your seatpost for easy transport. - Length: 43 inches
$60.00 - $65.00
A Material That Offers Resistance The concept that the IvyTex technology is based on has already been in use for several years in industrial applications in areas subjected to high wear, where moving parts have to be protected against wear and tear. ABUS has taken advantage of this concept by using it in the sleeves for its chain locks. The effect of this is twofold: it provides protection against wear and tear, and it prevents the chain from causing damage to the bicycle. IvyTex technology has many other benefits aside from its durability. The hi-tech fabric is highly flexible, weatherproof, and resistant to liquids. This prevents water from being absorbed by the fabric, thereby protecting the locks against corrosion. Its durability also means that there's no excuse for not securing your bicycle, even if the weather is bad and you worry about the lock getting dirty. - 6mm square chain with functional, long-lasting, and highly-flexible mesh sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle's paint - The sleeve offers very high protection against abrasion and does not absorb any liquids, e.g. water or oil - The chain, the case, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
$70.00 - $75.00
A Material That Offers Resistance The concept that the IvyTex technology is based on has already been in use for several years in industrial applications in areas subjected to high wear, where moving parts have to be protected against wear and tear. ABUS has taken advantage of this concept by using it in the sleeves for its chain locks. The effect of this is twofold: it provides protection against wear and tear, as well as preventing the chain from causing damage to the bicycle. IvyTex technology has many other benefits aside from its durability. The hi-tech fabric is also highly flexible as well as weatherproof and resistant to liquids. This prevents water from being absorbed by the fabric, thereby protecting the locks against corrosion. Its durability also means that there's no excuse for not securing your bicycle, even if the weather is bad and you worry about the lock getting dirty. - 7mm square chain with functional, long-lasting, and highly-flexible mesh sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle's paint - The sleeve offers very high protection against abrasion and does not absorb any liquids, e.g. water or oil - The chain, the case, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
$29.99 - $45.00
ABUS leaves nothing to chance. We have equipped this chain lock with high-quality two-component number reels. That way, you will get years of enjoyment out of your lock. The numbers on this combination lock remain legible even after prolonged use. We want you to enjoy your bicycle and your ABUS lock for as long as possible. That is why we don't apply color to the numbers and produce the number reel from two durable components. - 5mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain is made of special steel - Two-component number reels guarantee long-term readability of the digits - The number code can be set individually
$99.99 - $139.99
- 9 mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel - Automatic cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking - Diameter: 9mm
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
- 6mm chain lock housed in a scratch- and pinch-resistant sleeve with reflective striping - Heavy-duty lock head with 2 keys - Hardened heat treated links - Length: 35"
$15.19 - $19.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
$20.99 - $22.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
• Hardened heat-treated links • Integrated heavy-duty flat tumbler lock w/ 2 keys • Weatherproof protective coating
• Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Weather proof nylon cover • Heat treated links • Heat treated high security mini U-lock w/2 keys • 10mm chain • Length: 4 feet
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x7"
$15.99 - $27.00
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
$16.39 - $18.49
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
$21.59 - $22.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
Page 1 of 5 Next page