Origin-8's RC Look Cleats are compatible with Look pedals. The Red offers 10 degrees of float, and the Black has no float (fixed position). - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern.
Origin-8's SPD Cleats are compatible with Shimano SPD-style pedals. These cleats are single release.
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Candy 7 & 11 - Model years 2016 – present
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Mallet E - Model years 2016 – present
- Set of 44 total replacement steel pins for vault pedals - Run threads-out for maximum traction or flip the pins to heads-out for less grip - 16 Short pins (for use in the center) overall length 8.5mm, stud is 4.5mm - 28 Long pins (for use in the outside edge) overall length 12.5mm, stud is 4.5mm - Use either a 5mm spanner or the included 2mm hex wrench to secure/remove
$14.99 - $20.00
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Weight: 391g - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 446g pair
SPD-style replacement cleats for Origin8 pedals.
A set of durable, SPD-compatible replacement cleats that come with all mounting hardware. Get that fresh cleat feel These solidly-built cleats work with any SPD-compatible pedals whether you're looking for replacements, need a new set for a new pair of kicks, or just like to keep an extra pair in your toolkit. Product details - Compatible with all 2-bolt SPD-style pedals - Directly compatible with Bontrager Comp MTB and Commuter pedals - Includes mounting hardware - Float: 4-deg
Get that fresh cleat feel These solidly-built cleats work with Bontrager road pedals or any Look Cycle’s KÉO-compatible clipless pedals. Whether you're looking for replacements, need a new set for a new pair of kicks, or just like to keep an extra pair in your toolkit. Product details - Replacement cleats for all Look Cycle’s KÉO®-compatible road pedals - Directly compatible with Bontrager Comp Road pedals - Set includes 1 pair
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
- SPD compatible - Single release - Hardware included
Dimension Toe Straps. - Durable metal buckle - Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for -bike touring or rear rack (caution: must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - Poly leather (vegan) toe strap - Velvet finish - 450mm length
iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. - 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
- Steel - Quality leather straps included
LOOK KEO compatible road cleats - Unique 2-piece design allows you to change cleats without losing position - Durable, high-traction walking surface - Hardware included
The Safari pedal is designed with extra pins in these high impact areas to ensure the pedal stays grippy after withstanding severe abuse. The optimal pin placement, hexagonal pin shape, and knurling all combine to make this one of the most durable, effective plastic pedals in the market. - Tough Nylon Fiberglass construction - True dual concave design - Knurled surface for extra grip - 20 hexagonal pins per side - 9/16"
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
The Shadow Conspiracy Ravager Pedals - Injection-molded composite with molded pins - Loose ball only - 4140 heat-treated spindle - 9/16"
- Nylon construction - Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) - Includes mounting hardware - 36 grams per pair
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
The new Shadow Surface Pedal is made with performance and function in mind. Starting with a wider and longer, slim platform. The wide 105mm x100mm platform is specifically shaped to be thin and stiff while still offering an overall concave shape. Added advanced micro-knurling and 12 pins per side for a maximum grip that still allows foot adjustments mid-shred. Made with the same proven nylon-composite material as the Ravager pedal, with a heat-treated chromoly axle that includes a 6mm broach for ease of installation and high-end looks. - Injection-molded nylon-composite body - Heat-treated 4140 chromoly broached spindle - 105mm length x 100mm wide - 3.5mm pin height - 12 pins per side - Thickness: 18mm and 24mm at bearing cover - 9/16"
The Keo Cover protects your cleats while walking. They are compatible with all Keo Grip cleats and Keo Cleats. – Cleats protection – Anti-slip – Compatible with all cleats
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
Authentic Ritchey replacement cleats for WCS Micro Road Pedals. Note: only Ritchey replacement cleats work with the Micro pedal. - Beveled cleat compatible with Ritchey WCS Micro pedals - Compatible with SPD style pedals
- Includes a pair of cleats and mounting hardware - Compatible with Ritchey Pro-V4 and V5 mountain clipless pedals - Mountain SPD compatible
- Durable nylon+fiber body - Heat-treated chromoly spindle - Molded pins - Loose ball bearings - 375g/pair
The Plaza features an unusually large platform with a concave profile, hexagonal pins and extra-fine knurling. - Injection-molded nylon / fibreglass - Knurled top surface - Chromoly spindle - Overall wider pedal body - Loose ball - 9/16"