- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- One-piece nylon body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 407g pair
- High impact Resin platform with integrated pins - Heat-treated Boron spindle - Externally sealed ball bearing system - Weight: 290g pair (9/16"), 360g pair (1/2")
Dimension Junior Pedals. - Molded nylon, 1-piece, caged-type pedals - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Overall pedal size is 80 x 60mm - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 230g (9/16-inch); 304g (1/2-inch)
- One-piece resin body and cage - Toe-clip compatible
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
Lightweight and durable, the plastic-composite body Empire flat pedal is your go to for any situation. - Nylon composite body. - Durable coated alloy cage. - 9/16" steel axle. - Smooth ball bearing internals.
$13.99 - $30.00
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
$14.99 - $20.00
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Weight: 391g - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
- Nylon pedal body with Kraton non-slip surface - Comfortable for most shoe types - 9/16" spindle - Pedal Weight: 446g
- One-piece resin body - Barefoot friendly rubber surface - Includes reflectors
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
Salt Junior pedals with a new shape for smaller feet. Knurled surface and extra pins for improved traction. - 9/16"
- Chrome plated steel body and cage - Built in reflectors
- Nylon co-molded body with rubber tread surface - Reflectors included - 9/16"
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
- High impact Resin multi-use body with integrated cage - Externally sealed ball bearing system - 100mm x 82mm platform - Weight: 316g pair (9/16")
The Tom Dugan signature Grandstand pedals feature a slim design to keep feet close to the axle, plus a wider, dual-concave platform. - 17mm thick at center - 105mm wide - Full-size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach - 9/16"
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- Lightweight alloy body with steel cage - Toe-clip compatible - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle
- Oversized exerciser-style platform pedals with molded tread - Toe straps included - Fits most exercise bikes
Designed for use on a variety of bikes, from commuters to adventure, the lightweight aluminum-body Domain flat pedal is built to last. - Polished alloy body. - Durable coated alloy cage. - 9/16" steel axle. - Smooth ball bearing internals.
Evo's Free Fall DX-Style Pedals are the classic platforms. Tough enough for downhill use, casual enough for your city bike. They use standard 9/16-inch threads.
- Economical resin pedals w/toe clips and straps - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axles
A nylon evolution of DMR's V12 body design. Equipped with the same concave footprint and narrow profile DMR pedals are known for, while spinning on a Dual DU bushing system to provide the value of a plastic pedal with a thoughtful approach to increased durability. - Chromoly axle - Dual DU bushing system - Full-length 6mm off-road pins for added grip
Dimension Mountain Compe Pedals. - Forged aluminum body - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 335g
Page 1 of 8 Next page