Get ready to fly high with the Krypto DH pedals. Built tough with its CNC'd aluminum body and self-lubricating bushings, this pedal makes a big statement on the trail with full laser graphics and premium finish. Ten strategically placed pins keep you in maximum control. - Body: CNC-machined 6061 Aluminum - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight, self-lubricating sealed bushings - Replaceable pins - Size: 117mm x 110mm - Weight: 208g (each)
The Orbitron is the new gold standard for platform pedals. The high grip layout features 16 pins per side on an ultralight alloy body. Beautifully machined axles paired with premium bearings and bushings keep you running for miles to come. - Body: CNC-machined 6061 Aluminum - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight compact bushings + sealed bearings - Replaceable pins
Time to take your eBike to the next level. With a pin layout derived from our downhill pedals for maximum grip, the ePedal is specifically designed for eBikes with its narrow profile for optimum cornering clearance. Compact cartridge bushings paired with a sealed bearing system keep things running smoothly for miles and miles. Topping it off is an electric design with full-coverage laser etching on a premium finish. - Body: CNC-machined 6061 Aluminum - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight compact bushings + sealed bearings - Replaceable pins - Size: 102mm x 108mm - Weight: 170g (each)
Flat or clipless pedals? The question may arise, but not anymore thanks to the GEO TREKKING commuter range of pedals. This robust aluminum pedal is flat on one side and SPD-compatible on the other, with the added security of the VISION light system for when the ride turns dark. - Technology: Hybrid pedals = half flat + half clipless - Cleats: X-Track Easy - Cleats Standard: SPD compatible - Release angle: 13° - Retention: 5-10 - Body: Aluminum - Traction: 8 traction pins - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform width: 83mm - Weight (pedal): 247g - Weight (pair + cleats): 550g - Light included: Yes (x2) - Light modes: 3 (steady/flash/flash eco) - Battery Life: Up to 30h (flash eco) - Light Output: 15 lumens - Battery: Micro USB rechargeable (cable included) - Charging time: 50 min - Beam angle: 180°
$150.00 - $159.99
Foot, meet pedal. Thanks to the Stamp, you two will be closely acquainted. After scrutinizing data from the outsoles of top mountain bike shoe brands, Crank Brothers discovered that two distinct surface areas can optimize the shoe/pedal bond through the whole range of shoe sizes. The result is the Stamp, a pedal with minimum profile and maximum concavity. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: forged 6061-T6 - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - footprint: 100mm x 100mm (small) / 114mm x 111mm (large) - adjustable pins: 10 per side - minimal profile: 11mm-13mm thin - stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - weight: 375g per pair (small) / 405g per pair (large)
Chase your dreams with the KEO 2 MAX CARBON pedal. The large contact area offers perfect power transfer from your legs to your bike. The carbon body provides a lightweight, efficient platform, while the Chromoly+ axle offers reliability in all conditions. Install your pedal, adjust the tension, and you're ready to ride. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Carbon - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform material: Stainless Steel - Platform area: 500mm² - Platform width: 60mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.3mm (11 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 125g - Weight (pair + cleats): 312g
Dual-sided "Pop-Up" clipless pedal with AL6061 die-cast body and CNC platform - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - Shimano SPD style cleat with 15º float - Platform size: 105mm x 103mm
$135.00 - $150.00
Crank Brothers' Candy 3 pedals combine 4-sided cages for super-easy entry/exit with CNC'd aluminum platforms for low weight, great foot stability, and on-trail durability. The Candy 3s feature chromoly axles, stainless steel springs, CNC machined aluminum wings, and an open design that sheds mud fast, making them ideal for sloppy conditions and cyclocross. They're also enhanced with inner needle bearings and water-tight internals for consistently smooth pedaling.
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
- Aluminum body that is slightly more compact than the SPECIALE 12, yet it offers a stable platform and four adjustable pins for optimal grip. - The micro-adjustable tension clamping system allows riders to fine-tune the pedal function for their preferred riding style. - TIME's patented clamping system allows for easy entry and positive, predictable release, as well as a self-cleaning design to ensure reliable performance in all conditions. Specs: - Pedal Material: Aluminum - Pedal Weight: 196g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
At 110 x 105MM, Chromag's Scarab pedals feature one of the widest platforms available, yet thanks to the thin profile and chamfered corners, it has great clearance. Chromag's proprietary extrusion and machined design provides an ultra thin true-concave profile that is only 13mm at platform center. Custom traction pins are made of hardened steel and feature two height options via the removable washer. A shear line reduces pedal damage when the pins are struck. Each pedal features 42 placement options for the ultimate customization. • Low profile 13mm at platform center • True concave design • Custom adjustable height pin • 42 pin placement options • 430g / pair
- Pedal Weight: (pair) 377g - Cleat Weight: (pair) 64g - Size: 68 x 84 x 17 mm - Body Material: aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: sealed bearings / IGUS bushings - Cleat System: X1 / X1F (HT exclusive system) - Pins: replaceable SP7 (M4 x 6mm) pins
- Pedal Weight (pair): 377g - Cleat Weight (pair): 64g - Size: 68 x 84 x 17 mm - Body Material: Aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: Sealed bearings / IGUS bushings - Cleat System: X1 / X2 (HT exclusive system) - Pins: replaceable SP7 (M4 x 6mm) pins
With LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram and LOOK Vision In Lighting our Geo City Vision Grip is the ultimate urban pedal. Combining 24/7 LED safety, iconic mountain boot traction and MTB-toughness with Tour de France winning performance and unmatched personality, there’s no better place to put your feet for town and country riding. - Technology: Flat pedals + LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram - Body: Composite - Traction: Vulcanized Rubber Activ Grip - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 107x103mm - Weight (pedal): 290g - Weight (pair): 580g - Waterproofness: IPX 7 Waterproof rating - Light included: Yes (x4) - Light modes: 4 (steady/day flash/night flash/flash eco) - Battery Life: Up to 20h (flash eco) - Auto stop/start system - Light output: From 6 to 50 lumens - Battery: Micro USB rechargeable (cable included) - Charging time: 2h - Beam angle: 180°
The X-TRACK RACE CARBON pedals offer the best surface contact area-to-weight ratio, thanks to a carbon body design. The large surface area and shape also offers plenty of stability to ensure a consistent feeling pedal stroke. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Carbon - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 515mm² - Platform width: 60mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 175g - Weight (pair + cleats): 400g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
$117.00 - $139.99
Minimal & lightweight for xc/trail riding. 4-sided entry enables superior mud shedding, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. Specs: Spindle material: Forged SCM 435 chromoly steel Body material: Cast stainless steel Wing material: 17-4PH stainless Spring material: 300 series stainless steel Release angle: 15° / 20° Q-factor: 52mm Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included Weight: 280g per pair Warranty: 5 years
Ultra thin CNC'd 6061 aluminum platform - 9/16" chromoly spindle - 124.5 x 100mm wide platform - Replaceable pins - Weight: 380g (pair)
- Maximized concave surface area (2mm) combined with a minimalist profile for secure, efficient pedaling action. - Durable magnesium alloy platform withstands the toughest impacts with minium weight. - Tough chromoly steel spindle for long lasting stability. - 10 replaceable and adjustable metal pins (per side) for maximum foot engagement and security. - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance.
- Pedal Weight: (pair) 305g - Cleat Weight: (pair) 64g - Size: 56 x 41 x 17.5 mm - Body Material: aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: sealed bearings / IGUS bushings - Cleat System: X1E / X1 (HT exclusive system)
- All-road adventure/touring-inspired dual-sided clipless pedal - AL6061 CNC machined platform with grip pins for added stability - CNC-machined chromoly spindle - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - Shimano SPD style cleat with 5º float - Fully adjustable tension - Platform size: 90mm x 68mm - Size: 9/16" - Cleat Type: SPD - Material: AL6061
$119.99 - $130.00
Size specific magnesium platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface. Details - Magnesium pedal body for weight reduction - Optimal surface area - Minimal body profile - 16mm thin - Concave pin profile & 10 adjustable pins per side for grip - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Serviceable, pedal refresh kit found here Specs - Adjustable pins: 10 per side - Body material: AM60B Magnesium Alloy - Endcap: T15 - Footprint: 114mm x 111mm - Inner bearing type: Igus Bearing - Max rider weight: No restriction - Outer bearing type: Double Cartridge Bearing - Shoe size: US 10-15 // EU 43-49 - Spindle material: Forged SCM 415 Chromoly Steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 386g per pair
The Shimano Deore XT Explorer Dual-Platform Pedals combine the efficiency of the SPD system and the convenience of a platform pedal, all in a lightweight package. - One side SPD, one side platform - Two-sided flexibility and performance - Ideal for trekking - Customize the entry and release tension settings - 392 grams - Concave cleat clearance on platform side - High-grip pins - Sealed cup and cone bearings
- The lightness of a carbon body with the durability of a hollow steel axle, as well as tension adjustment. - TIME's exclusive easy of entry and open design automatically clears debris each time you step in, which ensures that the pedal functions consistently in all conditions. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 143g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
The Best Of Both Metals The Aeffect pairs a thin, lightweight 6061-TI aluminum body with a cro-mo axel that runs our tried and true bearing and bushing set-up. Surefooted As A Mule You want traction? You got it. Bottom loading hex-head threaded pins give you all the bite and foot security you need. Your True Colors Shining Through Pick from three vibrant colors to compliment your build and your personal sense of style. Just don't choose wrong or they'll make fun of you. Get Up Stand Up Like a good trail dog, the Aeffect Pedal is most in its element on a flowy section of backwoods Nirvana. Designed with a smaller body, this strong, durable, rebuildable pedal is made to chase stoke all day long. Specs: - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: 6061 Aluminum - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Platform Height (MM):16.9 - # of Pins: 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (10 per side) - Platform L x W (MM): 101 x 100 - Weight: 375g
$124.99 - $127.00
The new OOZY Reboot Pedal - 100% the same award-winning OOZY Pedal platform that SPANK Industries has been manufacturing for years, but now with crank boot compatible axle and fresh new full colour anodized finishes for 2021. - Super slim 12mm for maximized pedal clearance - CNC weight-optimized trail pedal at 360g per set - Forged alloy body is shot-peened and anodized for increased durability - Equipped with hollow taper Chromoly steel axles for unmatched strength - Sealed bearings and IGUS bushings - 18 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, E-Bike - Crank boots compatible axle
$125.00 - $126.00
Crank Brothers' game-changing hybrid pedal is now available in a trail-ready version designed for more aggressive riding styles. Details - Hybrid pedal half flat / half clip-in - 8 adjustable traction pins and textured finish for grip - Wide 57mm q-factor for stability at speed - Diamond plate pads for traction - 2-sided entry / superior mud shedding - Premium bearings & double seal system Specs - Adjustable pins: 8 per side - Body material: A380 aluminum - Cleats: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Max rider weight: No restriction - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Q-factor: 57mm - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Spring material: 300 series stainless steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 403g per pair - Wing material: Cast stainless steel
$111.00 - $125.00
Chromag worked with Brandon Semenuk to design a pedal that features a lightweight, compact platform body that extends inboard bringing the riders feet closer to the cranks for superior control. The Contact pedal has a very low-profile, concave CNC’d surface that is only 13mm at pedal center and weighs in at only 190g per pedal.
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- The only pedal in the XPRESSO line to use a carbon body. - Hollow steel axle is light and durable at the same time. - ICLIC system is a pre-opened design, making clipping in super easy. - Carbon blade tension adjustment, a low stack height, and an oversized platform for pedaling efficiency and comfort. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 99g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"