12- to 24-Inch
$15.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm
The Donnastreet tire features a smooth center for low rolling resistance and an extra grippy, super-squeaky compound. - Tear-resistant silkworm casing
$31.95 $40.00 20% Off
Specialized's Ground Control Fat tire uses similar knob shapes as the narrower versions in order to offer the best climbing, braking, and cornering traction for your fat bike excursions. No matter the conditions, you'll be able to ride with confidence and maximize your enjoyment.
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 20 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 419 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 50 - Weight: 470g * not interchangeable with tires labeled "20 x 1.75"
$28.35 - $29.09
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple tire. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread.
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 65-100 PSI
The Primo Comet Recumbent is a fast-rolling, high-pressure tire.
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
• Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Cruiser tire with medium-depth, flame shaped grooves, tacky tread for traction • Size: 20 x 3.0
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
Specialized's Big Roller tire gives younger riders advantages that adult size bikes are getting. Wider tires, along with a new tread design allows for maximum traction and stability in many riding conditions. This leads to more fun and better confidence! - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - 20 x 2.8"; Max Ride 20psi / Max Install 35psi; approximate weight 670g - 24 x 2.8"; Max Ride 25psi / Max Install 35psi; approximate weight 835g
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
Little ones who've always wanted to shred like World Cup racers can now do so with this 20- and 24-inch Renegade Sport. The new Renegade Sport mimics the tread pattern of Specialized's World-Cup-winning Renegade, with perfectly tuned knob heights for high speeds, plus cornering traction and braking control for more confidence out on the trail. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - 20 x 2.1"; PSI 35-65; approximate weight 570g - 24 x 2.1"; PSI 35-65; approximate weight 720g - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
OS20 diameter BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - CYLEX 120 TPI superlight casing - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - OS20 utilizes a larger diameter tire design to increase rolling efficiency Compatibility: - Must use with specific OS20 frames and rims, however many forks will accept this tire sizing currently - ISO Diameter = 451mm - NOT compatible with standard 20-inch BMX rims (ISO Diameter = 406mm)
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price. - ISO Diameter: 540mm (24-inch wheelchair)
When your ride varies from skate parks to city streets, and usually ends with a session at the trails, the Rhythm Lite is the obvious tire of choice. A fast-rolling center section keeps things moving, while slightly larger and deeper shoulder knobs provide enhanced traction in the dirt. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
Street tread wheelchair tire ideal for every day use on sidewalks and pavement. - ISO diameter = 501mm
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.