Other / Novelty
The Saris Leveling Block keeps your bike level with your trainer. - Adds stability to your training ride. - For use with any rear wheel-mounted trainer. - Raises front bicycle tire 1.1 inches (2.8 cm) off the ground
Adjust resistance on Mag trainer without leaving the saddle. - Quick Release mounting system fits most stems. - For use with the Mag bike trainer only
The Saris thru axle adapter is designed for indoor use on Saris- or CycleOps-branded trainers only and should not be ridden outdoors. - Compatible with Classic series trainers and most Pro series trainers. Not compatible with PowerSync trainers. Contact us with trainer compatibility questions. - This adapter is designed to work with bikes that have a 142x12mm thru axle with 1.0 or 1.75 thread pitch. - The axle is threaded on both sides to fit both Syntace and Maxle/ABP style thru axle systems. - Many bike manufacturers do not publish thread pitch or hub spacing online. If you are unclear as to what type of thru axle your bike uses, please reach out to your local bike shop or the bicycle manufacturer directly. What's Included - Thru axle - Washers - End caps with bolts
The Saris thru axle adapter is designed for indoor use on Saris- and CycleOps-branded trainers only and should not be ridden outdoors. Compatible with current classic series trainers. Not compatible with the JetFluid Pro, SuperMagneto Pro, PowerBeam Pro, or PowerSync trainers. Contact us with trainer compatibility questions. - This adapter is designed to work with bikes that have a 142x12mm or 148x12mm thru axle with 1.0 or 1.75 thread pitch. - The axle is threaded on both sides to fit Syntace and Maxle/ABP style thru axle systems. - Many bike manufacturers do not publish thread pitch or hub spacing online. If you are unclear as to what type of thru axle your bike uses, please reach out to your local bike shop or the bicycle manufacturer directly. - Adapts a thru axle hub bike for a trainer - Only compatible with current basic trainers - Fits most 142-148mm thru axle bikes with 1.0 or 1.75 thread pitch
The Saris 20/24-inch Wheel Adapter allows you to use your BMX or recumbent bike with your trainer.
- Protects your floor from sweat and bike grime. - Keeps your trainer from "walking" during intense workouts. - Durable construction absorbs vibration and noise.
Trainer Mission Control Every training room needs a control center, and the TD1 is more than equipped for the job. Featuring built-in power strip with 2 AC and 2 USB outlets, this indoor trainer desk was designed to keep everything you need charged, organized and close at hand. Its roomy 12" x 20" table top is made from laminated birch for easy clean up, and is supported by stainless, corrosion-resistant steel sourced from America’s heartland. And as part of the Saris trainer eco-system, the TD1 is a perfect complement to the MP1 trainer platform. After just one ride with a dedicated trainer desk, you’ll ask yourself how you ever rode indoors without one. - Stay Charged: built-in power strip keeps training necessities nearby and powered up. - Pick Your Height: adjustable for wide range of bikes and training configurations. - Easy Cleaning: laminated birch wood top makes for easy clean-up post-ride. - Steamlined Look: built-in cable management and stainless steel hardware are both functional and eye-pleasing. - Enhanced Experience: a great addition to indoor training. Specs - Base: 13-inches wide x 36-inches Depth - Desk Top: : 12-inches Width x 20-inches Depth - Adjustable Desk Height from Floor: 40- to 55-inches - Materials: Laminated birch table top supported by a steel frame, featuring stainless steel and corrosion-resistant hardware - Cord Length: 6- foot AC cord - Built-in power strip with 2 AC and 2 USB outlets - Built-in cord retention clips for easy cable management and a clean look.
$72.95 - $74.95
- Specific protector for fork mount carriers - Protects bike from dirt, Bugs and extreme weather while transporting bike on roof rack - Coated nylon cover keeps seat dry, Includes nylon storage bag
- Replacement pads & holders w/ Velcro; for Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar
Specialized's S50 aluminum extensions allow for a low aggressive aero position or a high-leverage position for climbing. Their 22.2mm outer diameter is compatible with many standard aftermarket aerobar clamps, and at 400mm long, they can be cut to fit your specific reach.
- Provides 45mm of incremental height adjustment for the extension riser stack on the Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar. - Includes two 5mm spacers, two 10mm spacers, four 20mm spacers, and all necessary hardware.
The Starter Kit has all of the basic necessities required to get you out riding prepared and safely. It contains two bottle cages, a durable, efficient pump, tire levers, and a water-resistant saddle bag to house it all. - Mini Wedgie saddle bag provides 48.5 cu. in. of easily accessible storage—ample room to house tire levers, small pumps, and basic nutrition. It's also treated to be water-resistant, and features an internal neoprene sleeve to safely hold tools. - Two Roll Cage bottle cages are light, dependable, and easy on the eyes, making them the perfect solution to your hydration needs. - Air Tool Flex Road pump is lightweight, durable, and features a twin Presta and Schrader valve on the T-Head. It's hose has built-in flex to alleviate stress on the tube's valve, while its inverted barrel design is efficient and allows for easy, high-volume pumping.
- Tough lightweight injection molded plastic - Adjustable to fit 20 inch or larger wheel
- Separate bracket mounts to ceiling or 2x4 joists - Dual rope system for easier hoisting - Hardware, tie off cleat, and accessory straps for ladders, kayaks, canoes included - 50lb weight capacity
This pair of Sunlite M5x20 bolts with 6mm spacers is perfect for when components and accessories interfere with each other and additional space is needed. - Makes room for derailleurs, fenders, racks and more - Size: M5 x 20mm w/6mm spacer
• Forged alloy construction • Center mount design • 285mm w/top plate • Cut to length • Foot boot included
$10.99 - $13.99
Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail is the right part for mounting Sunlite's Polo Saddles on your favorite bike (Sunlite's Polo Saddles are sold separately and also sometimes called "banana seats"). To install, the seat's clamp fits onto the seatpost and the Seat Rail attaches to the rear wheel axle and the back of the Polo Saddle to support it. The Seat Rail has several mounting positions for getting your saddle in the most comfortable position. This sturdy-steel strut (also called a "sissy bar") boasts a beautiful polished-chrome finish to match your rig's smooth style. The 36-inch model has a built-in backrest that extends above the seat.
• Forged aluminum construction • Center mount design
•Uses one 9v battery (not included) •Fits most handlebars
• Plastic riser block allows the position of front wheel at one of two heights
$19.99 - $21.99
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels • Aluminum
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Adjustable for bikes from 24" to 700c
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Not adjustable • 26-inch bicycle compatible
• 35.5-inches x 79-inches • Black
$2.00 - $7.00
You can proudly display these Surly Logo Stickers just about anywhere they'll fit. They comes in three sizes to meet a wide range of sticking needs.
Show Surly pride and add some flare with these stickers. Slap one on your helmet, bike, or whatever you choose
Surly's Junk Straps can secure almost anything to almost anything else. Essentially an extra long toe strap, they're easy to use and store. And, trust us, these handy straps will get used often.