Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
Origin-8's Mini Trigger Lever is a cold forged-aluminum brake lever made for the right side of the handlebars and best suited for tight-bend BMX and riser bars. It has a short lever, a screw for adjusting the reach, an aluminum adjustment barrel, and it comes in many colors to customize your rig.
Improve your braking in dry and wet conditions with Origin-8's Pro-Force Threaded-Post Pad Set. They fit most linear-pull (also called "direct-pull") brakes and boast a grippy dual-compound material with channels to shed water for excellent performance and long life. They are also designed to reduce noise.
- Lightweight 1-piece, co-molded pad design - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Fully integrated angle adjustment - Automatic toe-in alignment - Length of Pad: 70mm - Compound: All Weather - Pad Color: Black - Hardware Color: Black
- Suitable for heavy use applications - Excellent in extreme weather conditions - Superior performance at high temperatures - Virtually unaffected by rain or snow - Exceptional pad life - Pad Style ID: 47 - Compatibility: Shimano RS805/RS505 - Pad Material: Sintered - Backplate: Steel
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad material: steel - Compound: semi-metallic - Compatibility: Avid BB5
Origin-8's X-tra Pro V-brake is the answer to all your braking needs. Specially designed to clear most fenders, this brake features a dual-spring linear tension adjustment to give you just the right amount of stopping power. Don't let your fenders get in the way of your stopping—Origin-8 has your solution. • Forged aluminum construction • 110mm length to clear fenders • Linear tension springs • Includes cartridge pads
Origin-8's one-stop-shop ATB V-brake Kit has all you need to stop your bike: levers, cables, housing, and brakes. For easy installation and set-up, the forged aluminum brakes feature dual spring tension adjustment while the levers sport reach adjustment.
• All weather compound • Fits most 50mm road caliper brakes • Available in Clear or Black models
Converting from V-brake to disc? Plug the holes with Origin-8 Boss Plugs. Boss plugs provide a finished look to your brake conversion while also preventing moisture and debris from getting into your bike. - Fits into fork brake boss holes for V-brake to disc conversion
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
Replacement brake hoods for Origin8 Classique Sport road levers
Origin-8's Classique Sport Road Levers deliver modern braking performance with a classic look. They're made of light and tough forged aluminum with composite bodies and ergonomic rubber hoods for top comfort. They are perfect for use with sidepull, centerpull and cantilever brakes and also have quick-releases for opening your brakes for easier wheel removal/installation.
Compatible with caliper and cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum lever and body - Ergonomic 2-finger lever design - Return spring with reach and cable tension adjust - Hinged clamp allows installation without removing grips/tape - Fits 1.5-1.6mm brake cable type - 90g pair
Origin-8's Disc Rotor Bolts are made of a corrosion-resistant steel, have Torx heads and come in a complete set of 6. They're perfect for attaching your disc brake rotor to the hub.
The short blade design of the Origin-8 Mini Trigger Brake Lever gives a clean, sleek look—with great stopping power—to your handlebars. • Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes • Cold forged double bent lever blade • 1-finger lever blade • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • Short blade design • Left hand • 76g each
- Truly universal compatibility (adjustable cable pull for linear/mech disc or caliper/cantilever) - 22.2mm (7/8") clamp - Return spring/reach adjustment - Forged alloy construction - 3-finger lever design - 206g pair
- Adjustable cable pull for linear, mechanical disc, caliper, or cantilever brakes - Forged AL6061 alloy construction - 2-finger lever design - Return spring with reach and cable adjustment - 22.2mm (7/8") knee-friendly clamp - 200g pair
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Cantilever Brake provides quality stopping power on a budget for cyclocross and touring bikes. It features forged aluminum construction and a spring tension adjuster for easy set up.
Improve your braking in dry and wet conditions with Origin-8's Pro-Force Post Pad Set. They fit most cantilever brakes and boast a grippy dual-compound material with channels to shed water for excellent performance and long life. They are also designed to reduce noise.
$25.49 - $38.29
6-Bolt mounting pattern - Wide leg design improves rotor`s lateral stiffness for a consistent and firm braking surface - Stainless steel construction - Torx bolts included
$59.49 - $76.49
Stainless steel outer and alloy inner w/ torx mounting bolts - Alloy inner inceases heat dissipation caused by braking - Dovetail design and spring pin connection allows true "float" and prevents brake load on pins
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. - Lightweight resin/alloy design
- Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - High-density ceramic organic compound for extended pad life - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet
$84.59 - $84.99
Pre-bled hydraulic disc brake kit - 22mm dual piston post-mount caliper - Mineral oil compatible - Semi-metallic pads - Adjustable reach lever - Includes mounting hardware, IS adapter, spare barbed fitting & olive ferrule - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120393/120281/120295 - Hose length: 1700mm hose (160mm rotor), 850mm hose (180mm rotor)
Dual piston "plug and play" caliper designed to boost the performance of mechanical disc brake systems. - Cable driven mechanism actuates the caliper`s hydraulic pistons for increased brake response and power - Suitable for both front and rear wheel use - Available in both a Road/Cross/Gravel version, as well as an MTB specific design - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120385/120268/120288 (each sold separately) - Tool free adjustment - Includes mounting hardware and IS adapter
- 70mm universal brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise MTB cartridge brake pads - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment - Cantilever and V-brake compatible - Brand Compatibility: Universal - Length of Pad: 70mm - Pad Color: Black
- Lightweight 2-piece alloy cartridge design - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Fully integrated angle adjustment - Automatic toe-in alignment - Length of Pad: 70mm - Pad Color: Black - Hardware Color: Black - Post Orientation: Offset
- Lightweight universal 1-piece, co-molded pad design - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Fully integrated angle adjustment - Automatic toe-in alignment - Brand Compatibility: Universal - Length of Pad: 55mm
- 55mm brake pad inserts for Origin8 Vise road cartridge brake pads - Advanced carbon rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Automatic toe-in alignment
Page 1 of 2 Next page