Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Rubber - Color: Black
$2.99 - $6.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
$3.49 - $5.00
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
Giant's Derailleur Cable And Housing Set contains all the parts you need to get your bike's shifting back on track. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Giant's Brake Cable And Housing Set contains everything you need to get your braking power back. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Giant's Slick brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes.
$3.50 - $4.50
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking. - 65-inch length
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. - Lightweight resin/alloy design
$4.49 - $5.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Galvanized Shift Cable is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Replacement front cable hanger - Steel construction - Includes barrel adjuster - Steerer Diameter: 25.4mm
Giant's Slick stainless steel derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This stainless, galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Giant's Stainless Steel brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bike cable-actuated brakes.
$5.49 - $11.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Improve the performance of your shifting with fresh cable and housing. - Entry-level cable and housing set is great for servicing heritage bikes on a budget - Galvanized cable is corrosion resistant and comes pre-stretched - Includes one 1900mm cable and 1750mm of outer housing
Improve the performance and set up of your V-brakes with Origin-8's V-Brake Barrel Adjuster Noodle. Standard 90° stainless steel noodle with built-in barrel adjuster for precise brake cable adjustment. Compatible with most V-brake systems.
Basics shift cable and housing set provide replacement level quality in an easy-to-use double ended package. - Non-extruded galvanized inner cable - Lead-free PVC housing - Double ended for SRAM/Shimano and Huret/Simplex - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters - Color: Black - Diameter: 1.2mm - End Type: Shimano/SRAM - Housing Diameter: 5mm
$5.99 - $14.99
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
$5.99 - $14.99
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey's dual cable system. - Improved braking power for Gyro users - Left/Right hand compatible
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per package - Black
Origin-8's Seat Binder Cable hanger provides optimal cantilever brake cable routing. It mounts to most seat binder bolts and allows you to run a rear cantilever brake on your cross or touring bike even without a stock cable stop. - Mounts to most seat binder bolts - Aluminum construction - Great for cantilever brake
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- Galvanized steel inner wire - PTFE lined brake housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
- Front or rear brake - MTB specific - 1.5mm stainless cable
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
- Extra long cable length - Road and MTB brake cable ends - 1.6mm x 1900mm
$6.99 - $54.99
Jagwire's C-Clips are little nylon clips designed for use with Jagwire's Stick-On Guides (sold separately) and compatible frame cable guides. The C-Clips fit over your housing and hydraulic lines and snap into the guides to keep the lines in place, tidy and operating smoothly.
Replacement grub seals for Jagwire Elite Sealed kits. - Material: Rubber - 10 Pieces
- MTB or Road - Stainless steel - 1.5mm diameter - 2000mm length
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick gear cable for smooth, fast, accurate, and reliable shifting - SRAM/Shimano compatible head for both MTB and Road applications - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.1mm
Our Box One Inner Shift Cable is the perfect upgrade for your Box Three or Box Four cable. It is also an ideal replacement for your Box One or Box Two cable set-up. When combined with our Box One housing it has proved to be superior to most competitive product. We have data that demonstrates lower initial resistance and substantially less difference in resistance over time. FEATURES - Our Best Performing Cable - Slick Coated - Inner Cable 2100mm - (2) 1.8mm Cable End Crimps COMPATIBILITY - Works with 11, 9, 7, 8, 12, and 10 speeds - Weight: 14.6 grams
- BMX brake cable kits for front or rear application - 1.5mm galvanized inner slick cable - Cable length: 1700mm / 67-inches - Housing length: 1750mm / 69-inches
- Jagwire disc brake hose parts protectors - Black - 5-pack
- Stainless steel shifter cable - PTFE-coated for reduced friction - Length: 2000mm - 1.1mm compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shifters - 1.2mm compatible with Shimano and SRAM shifters
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - SRAM/Shimano - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - Color: Silver - Quantity Included: 1 - Diameter: 1.5 mm
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other, and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 1855mm - Galvanized
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick brake cable for smooth, crisp, and reliable braking - SRAM/Shimano compatible head - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick brake cable for smooth, crisp, and reliable braking - SRAM/Shimano compatible head - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: Road
- Smooth surface and low friction - Pre-stretching reduces elongation for high braking responsiveness - Stainless: permanent rust-free performance - Avid, Shimano, SRAM compatible - Double ended for use with road or mountain bikes
- Stainless steel slick extruded surface - 1.1mm x 2100mm - Pre-stretched for precise shifting - Permanent rust free performance - Shimano & SRAM compatible
- Wire hook for electronic shift and brake housing - 2.5mm E-Shift + 5.0mm Brake
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
$9.39 - $10.00
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
Giant's Teflon-coated stainless steel derailleur cable assures lightning-fast shifts and is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Giant's Teflon Stainless Steel brake cable delivers quick, smooth braking feel and is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This cable is double ended for use with road or mountain bike cable-actuated brakes.
Page 1 of 4 Next page