- Flexible linear pull brake guide - Guides cable to brake arm - Bag of 10
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 1855mm - Galvanized
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
$2.99 - $6.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 4mm
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 5mm
$71.99 - $97.99
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
- Galvanized steel inner wire - PTFE lined brake housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2mm Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm (1 pc.) - 1.2 mm x 1800 mm (1 pc.) - OPTISLICK - Stainless steel - Outer cap with short tongue for ST (2 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 outer caps (3 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 sealed outer caps (1 pc.) - Inner end caps (2 pcs.) - OT-SP41 1700 mm - OT-RS900 (1 pc.)
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
Shimano XTR OT-SP41 Polymer Coated Derailleur Cable Sets
$89.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$43.90 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
Replacement line kit for SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes. - For Level Ultimate/Level TLM (A1), 2018+ CODE R/RSC (B1) - 2000mm, black
Replacement cables and housing for getting your front and rear brakes back up to snuff. Includes; - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 1350mm, 1 x 2350mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
SRAM's SlickWire MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules, and frame protectors.