Replacement grub seals for Jagwire Elite Sealed kits. - Material: Rubber - 10 Pieces
Jagwire's Universal Pro Non-Crimps are a custom finishing touch for the ends of your brake and shift cables and prevent them from fraying so the cables keep functioning. Also, because they're not crimped in place and go on/off without tools, you can easily remove them for holding the ends of the cables to make adjustments. Best of all, the Non-Crimps are made of soft, safe rubber and they come in colors so you can add some more style to your ride. - 4-pack
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey's dual cable system. - Improved braking power for Gyro users - Left/Right hand compatible
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- Galvanized steel inner wire - PTFE lined brake housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
- Front or rear brake - MTB specific - 1.5mm stainless cable
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
RockShox's Reverb Cable/Hose Line Guides are a great way to route dropper posts on frames without integrated guides. They secure with a zip tie, and feature a wide mouth that allows for cable articulation as you drop and raise your post.
Jagwire's Universal Cable Tips are crimp-on aluminum caps for finishing the ends of 1.8mm and smaller diameter cables. They prevent the cables from fraying and come in colors to add style to your ride. Choose from two color mixes in bottles of 30.
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
- Jagwire disc brake hose parts protectors - Black - 5-pack
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick gear cable for smooth, fast, accurate, and reliable shifting - SRAM/Shimano compatible head for both MTB and Road applications - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.1mm
- MTB or Road - Stainless steel - 1.5mm diameter - 2000mm length
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 1855mm - Galvanized
Fittings for converting open loop housing holders on a frame to traditional cable stops. - Fits snugly inside open loop and receives 5mm housing with no end cap - Large flange for larger hydraulic loops - Flattened on one side to accommodate frame
Jagwire's Aluminum Housing Connectors allow joining two sections of the same-size cable housings together in case you only have shorter sections and you need to make a longer one. It comes in 4 and 4.5mm diameters. Match the diameter of the housing sections on your bike. - Comes in a pack of 10
Jagwire's EZ Handle Single End Straddle Wire is a replacement straddle wire (also called a crossover or transverse cable) for cantilever brakes.
Jagwire's Frame-Mount Adjusting Barrels thread into the housing stops on most road frames and allow easy adjustment of cable tension for fine-tuning your shifting. They are made of aluminum for light weight and durability and have fluted, rubber-coated rings for easy turning by hand.
Rotating S-hooks securely hold housing segments together and prevent undue noise and migration. - Two halves rotate 360 degrees - Compatible with 4mm or 5mm housings
$8.99 - $15.00
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick brake cable for smooth, crisp, and reliable braking - SRAM/Shimano compatible head - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick brake cable for smooth, crisp, and reliable braking - SRAM/Shimano compatible head - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: Road
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
Giant's Teflon-coated stainless steel derailleur cable assures lightning-fast shifts and is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Giant's Teflon Stainless Steel brake cable delivers quick, smooth braking feel and is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This cable is double ended for use with road or mountain bike cable-actuated brakes.
Designed for legacy Shimano STI shifting systems, the Ritchey Cable Barrel Adjuster allows you to dial in your shifting with ease and precision. - Cable Tension Barrel Adjusters - STI compatible - Adjust the cable tension for optimal STI shifting
$9.99 - $65.99
Protection where it's needed; Tube Tops can be placed virtually anywhere cable housing comes into contact with a bicycle frame. Designed to protect a frames finish Tube Tops can also be used to quiet cable slap.