The Specialized Alloy Mini Rise Handlebar is ideal for XC and All Mountain riding. - Width: 750mm, 780mm
Feel the difference The inForm Satellite Plus IsoZone system is the comprehensive defense against hand and wrist discomfort. By pairing integrated elastomer handlebar inserts with advanced ergonomic grips, this bar and grip combo reduces peak hand pressure by nearly 30% while reducing vibration and absorbing impact for a smoother, more enjoyable ride. Product details - Custom-butted, 6061-T6 alloy construction - IsoZone elastomer inserts offer reduced upper body fatigue - Performs best when combined with inForm IsoZone grips (included) Specifications - Backsweep: 9 deg. - Upsweep: 4 deg. - Material: Alloy - Weight: 487g
Origin-8's Urban MX Riser Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061 aluminum. It provides a 60mm rise and a narrow 560mm width. A large grip surface leaves you plenty of room to move your hands or mount necessities like lights, bells, and computers.
- Economical 6066 aluminum alloy mountain handlebar - 800mm width - 3 rise options - Back sweep: 7° - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
The Next R handlebar features 800mm of premium unidirectional carbon with the shred-ready positioning of Race Face's SixC bars. DH strength and Enduro weight for when you really need to lean into it. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - 35mm bar diameter for incredible strength/weight ratio
TruVativ's burly Holzfeller Riserbar is made from butted 7050 aluminum to take gravity-fueled abuse like a champ. This 730mm-wide bar gives you awesome leverage to muscle your rig and the rise gives you an upright position for greater control in nasty rock gardens as well as increased confidence on steep descents.
$47.00 - $55.00
Origin-8's Space Off Road II Handlebar is ready to explore the final trail frontier. This radical bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a 50mm sweep and 37.5mm rise. But it's not just for looks — it lets you distribute your weight and hand placement in multiple ways for more control and comfort.
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 5 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g
Your favorite bars just got bigger, wider, and lighter, Go figure? The magic of 35—believe the hype! Increasing the bar diameter to 35mm allowed Race Face to shave material from the bar resulting in a dramatic reduction in overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness, strength and performance Race Face bars are known for. The ATLAS 35 bar also expands to an 800mm width (Can be trimmed down to 750mm) for hyperspeed control, can you handle it? - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Made in the USA - Chrome finish - Weight: 526g - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
With the Descendant series, TRUVATIV focuses in on the characteristics that matter most to true mountain bikers: durability, specificity, affordability, and style. Guided by input from the best riders, the components in the Descendant line have been designed to work on the most aggressive trails. - Stiff, precise, and super-wide - Carbon fiber perfection
$30.00 - $35.00
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Riderbar is crafted from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 680mm wide, it gives you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
TruVativ's tough Hussefelt Comp Riserbar is made from butted aluminum for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
$139.99 - $169.99
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
- DH Race tuned award winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - MATERIAL: MGR Super 6 Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ± 350 (30mm) / ±360 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 800 (adjustable to 740) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- Freeride handlebar, developed with Darren “Bearclaw” Berrecloth - Unprecedented stiffness and durability at an exceptionally low weight. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 747mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR - MATERIAL: MGR 2 series alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ±350 (30mm) / ±390 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 777 (Adjustable to 747) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
An ideal handlebar for riding anything from all mountain to downhill, Renthal's FatBar Carbon handlebar combines a blend of strength, stiffness, shock absorption, and weight savings. - Uni-Directional carbon construction - Ride-tuned to provide an ideal combination of stiffness and shock absorption - Increased center section width for fine-tuned flex characteristics - Downhill and twin crown fork compatible - Permanent graphics, set-up grid and cut marks
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - Cuttable bar-ends - Matte carbon finishing - Weight 160g - Di2 compatible with internal wire routing - 720mm wide - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 5mm rise
Whatever your adventure, Salsa's Salt Flat Handlebars are lightweight, comfortable, and durable. Whether you are racing, riding laps at your local track, or exploring new trail for the first time, grab hold and let’r rip! - Signature 11° back sweep, 6° up sweep, zero rise - 800mm and 750mm width options - Graduated ends for easy trimming - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 100mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 189g - Note: Salt Flat bars are not compatible with bar ends
$46.00 - $55.00
TruVativ's super-tough Hussefelt Riserbar is made from triple-butted AL-66 for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
Do you love to ride your mountain bike? Love boosting big airs, punishing the trails and your gear? You just want parts that can take a beating and won't let you down — the Chester 35 bar is made for you. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you're ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - 35 optimized triple butted design
- AL7050 tubular alloy construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 800mm width - 7° back sweep - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
Chrome plated long-horn style design.
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
The No.9 35.0 Mountain Carbon Handlebar is designed and built for the most extreme trail and all-mountain riding. The oversized stem clamp adds to front-end stiffness for precise input, while the carbon construction provides vibration damping in a lightweight and durable package. - Unidirectional carbon fiber construction - 35mm stem clamp - 8 degrees of backsweep with 5 degrees of upsweep - Trimmable ends, made easy with graphic markings - Rated to ASTM Condition 4 for extreme off-road riding
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
The Specialized S-Works DH Carbon Handlebars are one seriously strong, but lightweight bar that will give the rider every advantage they can get with no compromise. - Specialized's widest, toughest FACT carbon bar for optimized blend of high durability and light weight. - Rise: 38mm (1.5") - Width: 780mm length - Bend: 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep - Clamp Diameter: Oversized 31.8mm
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. - Four rise options available from 30-100mm - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 15-degree sweep
$49.90 - $60.00
The SPANK SPOON 785 handlebar is the cost effective upgrade to your cockpit. Built from MGR six series alloy the SPOON 785 Bar is rock solid in the park or on the trail. SPANK’s patented XGT taper process brings comfort and safety, while a Freeride inspired, All Mountain suitable geometry makes the SPOON 785 extremely versatile. With the SPOON 785 Bar, you can save a bit of money without sacrificing quality. Key technologies: XGT Material: MGR Six Series Alloy Weight (g): ±350 (20mm) / ±360 (40mm) Diameter (mm): 31.8 Rise (mm): 20 / 40 Length (mm): 785 Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8.5° back Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos Technologies: XGT, MGR Discipline: race / freeride / trail
Page 1 of 4 Next page