$26.99 - $50.00
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
Shimano Front Derailleur Cable Fixing Assembly
Shimano Di2 STI lever hoods. - Fits Ultegra ST-6870 Di2 levers only
Rack-Locks keep your seatpost in place and provide a mounting position for the front struts of a rack. - 34mm-wide rack mount threaded for M5 bolts - Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt - Anodized with laser-etched logo - For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads
$17.00 - $23.00
Disc brake mount adaptor. - Includes stainless steel adaptor and caliper bolts
- From a long line of tough, light-weight chain engineering from SRAM - Chain connector type: PowerLock - For Use with SRAM 12-Speed Road Chains Only - No tools necessary to install - Chain connector qty/packaging: 4
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$37.00 - $45.00
Replacement hoods for SRAM hydraulic shifter/brake levers.
Saddle Rail Clamp outer-pieces to adapt WCS Alloy 1-bolt posts to various saddle rail dimensions. - To retrofit WCS 1-Bolt alloy seatpost - Material: 7050 alloy
$4.00 - $20.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - 1-1/8" Diameter - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
$5.00 - $20.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4mm
The Problem Solvers Braze-On Front Derailleur Adapter simply clamps onto your frame's seat tube and provides a secure place to bolt on your braze-on front derailleur (sold separately). This fine adapter is made of light, durable aluminum and includes a stainless-steel bolt.
The Problem Solvers Cross Hanger is the perfect front brake cable hanger for your cyclocross bike with cantilever brakes. Designed for easy installation and maximum braking power, this light, durable aluminum piece is a small but crucial part of your cantilever setup.
$14.15 - $21.00
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
Downtube cable adjusters from Problem Solvers. - Braze-on downtube adjusters for road shifters - Contoured to fit traditional sized steel downtubes - Black Finish
$9.99 - $12.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
These simple clamps allow riders to mount I-Spec II compatible shifters or dropper levers onto their bars without the otherwise-requisite Shimano I-Spec II compatible brake levers. Sold individually and can be used for either right- or left-hand side. - Hinged clamps for easy installation without removing other components - AL-6061, anodized black - 23 grams - For use only with I-Spec II compatible shifters or dropper lever
$9.99 - $19.99
The Problem Solvers Single Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 6mm wide. This is the right size for most single-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
- AL6061-T6 alloy seatpost clamp with an integrated adjustable cable guide - Ideal for routing brake and dropper post cables and housing - Chamfered edges and ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seat posts and 34.9mm for 31.6mm seat posts - 16mm height
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
- AL6061 alloy construction - Non-keyed design - Jar of 10 spacers
- AL6061-T6 alloy quick-release seatpost clamp - Stainless steel bushing ensures smooth lever action - Adjustment knob allows for on-the-fly fine-tuning - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 28.6mm for 25.4mm seatpost and steel frame - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seatpost and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seatpost and carbon frame - 16mm height
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
$1.00 - $20.99
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$24.99 - $27.00
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Card of 2
KMC Missing Link connectors are for use on new chains or to keep in your seat bag for an emergency repairs. - Compatible with KMC and Shimano 10-speed chains - Includes 2 pairs
$1.98 - $12.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|