No matter if your feet are thin, medium or wide, Garneau's unique X-Comfort zone technology prevents numbness by extending the shoe's edges if needed. A breathable and ventilated outsole takes care of your feet, while a rigid fiberglass nylon outsole ensures all your legs' power goes into those pedals. The Chrome II fits both the SPD system or standard road bike pedals, and front and back reflective accents make sure you're being seen anytime you ride.
- Technology: STANDARD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding - Synthetic leather
- Weight: 8.3oz / 236g (size 38)
- Outsole: Patented Ergo Air injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated
- Insole: Breathable, ventilated
- Heel Retention: HRS-80: Maintains heel positioning and comfort
- Closure System: 3 offset hook-and-loop straps
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Intended Use||Road Cycling|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||3 offset hook-and-loop straps|
|Outsole||Patented Ergo Air injected nylon/fiberglass|
|Weight||8.3oz / 236g (size 38)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 36||690222108167||1487298-020-36||WSJ156990676|
|Black / 43||690222108235||1487298-020-43||WSJ159446933|
|White / 37||690222108099||1487298-019-37||WSJ159634597|
|White / 40||690222108129||1487298-019-40||WSJ151266160|
|White / 42||690222108143||1487298-019-42||WSJ158491452|