When you are out for the day in the mountains you never know what type of weather you will encounter. Luckily, the ultralight 110g Pearl Izumi Men's Summit Jacket packs up small enough to go with you on every ride, providing reliable wind and water protection without sacrificing ventilation. The hood is thin enough to fit easily under your helmet. An easy-to-operate, premium, two-way YKK Vislon zipper can be quickly zipped up from the bottom to vent while climbing, avoiding excessive flap. Best of all, when things clear up you can stuff it back into the included envelope pocket.
- Barrier Lite fabric is lightweight and windproof
- Eco-friendly C6 water resistant DWR treatment sheds precipitation
- Hood designed to fit under helmet without interfering with fit
- Two-way YKK Vislon front zipper for easy venting
- Interior envelope pocket doubles as stuff pocket to pack jacket
- Packs down small enough to fit in a jersey pocket or disappear into a pack
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility