For those looking to shred while clipped in with a modern, street look, these revolutionary flat SPD pedal shoes are the pinnacle of performance. A nylon composite shank adds stiffness where you need it — beneath your SPD — and allows toe flex for no compromise hike ability. The Vibram Megagrip compound outsole adds durability and grip on and off-the-bike for a superior ride in any conditions.
- Bonded Seamless Upper delivers lightweight, durable riding performance
- Reinforced toe cap for added protection
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all day comfort
- Nylon composite shank for delivering efficient power transfer and of-the-bike versatility
- EVA midsole for excellent shock absorption for hard landings
- Vibram outsole compounds deliver the perfect blend of exceptional grip, traction and durability
- Open, chevron shaped lugs with Vibram Megagrip compound in toe and heel areas provide long lasting traction in all conditions
- Smooth, siped rubber outsole design with Vibram MegaGrip compound in pedal zone offers instant pedal pin engagement
- SPD compatible
- Weight: 412 g (size 42)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.