Most of the best rides require a bit of time doing something that nobody likes to talk about: walking. The Pearl Izumi Women’s X-Alp Peak makes the most of this, whether you are carrying your bike to find an epic descent or balancing on wet logs during a stream crossing. It comes down to the sole, which features their 1:1 Next Step design, and sticky, yet durable, Vibram rubber compound. A 3/4-length shank allows the shoe to flex just ahead of the ball of the foot for a natural walking gait, without compromising pedaling performance. The modern, lightweight seamless upper delivers all day comfort and shrugs off errant rock strikes, thanks to added toe protection.
- Bonded seamless upper delivers lightweight, durable riding performance
- Reinforced toe cap for added protection
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all-day comfort
- Lace lock provides a safe place to stash your laces to keep them free of your drivetrain
- Nylon/carbon composite 3/4-length shank for efficient power transfer and off-the-bike versatility
- Lightweight EVA midsole for off-the-bike cushioning and all-day comfort
- Aggressive lugged Vibram Megagrip compound outsole for superior traction and durability
- SPD Compatible
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Laces|
|Midsole||EVA w/Nylon/carbon composite shank|
* Subject to change without notice.