Getting caught in the rain is one thing, but starting your day in lousy conditions is a whole other story. And for when the heavens are open and the water is pouring at the start of your day, we have the Deflect H2O Road Jacket.
The solution to this problem all starts with the materials, which is why we used our own 2.75-layer Deflect fabric for the construction. This woven fabric rests at the pinnacle of active weather protection, boasting equal parts breathability and wind/water resistance. And furthering these features, the jacket includes protective wrist seals and watertight, coated zippers throughout.
To keep water off of your head, the jacket also features a drawstring at the bottom hem to customize the fit and prevent wheel-spray from infiltrating the jacket, while a heightened collar performs similar duties at the neck. Meanwhile, we included a zippered pocket at the rear to house and protect your small ride essentials and electronics.
- Deflect 2.75-layer is a woven fabric that's wind-resistant, water-resistant, and highly breathable in order to maintain an effective barrier between you and elements, while micro-fleece dots raise the fabric off the body to create channels for airflow.
- Fully taped seams prevent water intrusion, keeping you dry and protected for years to come.
- One rear zippered pocket houses your small ride essentials and electronics.
- Watertight YKK AquaGuard zippers prevent unwanted water seepage.
- Wrist seals prevent wind and water from entering the jacket via the sleeve openings.
- Elastic cord waist adjustment lets you customize the fit, while also keeping wheel-spray out of the jacket
- Higher back collar seals out wind and water at the neck.
- High-visibility, reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Form Fit closely & precisely conforms to the curves of the body, ensuring an unrivaled level of fit and comfort.
|Neon Yellow / Large||888818285075||64418-6024||DEF3575723E|