- Robust and large front carrier - With stays for mounting on front axle, includes 2 handlebar hooks (for 21-31.8 mm). - Maximum 10kg
A front rack that is easy to mount and very secure. Rack mounts to handlebars 22mm to 32mm with hooks that are designed to fit both diameters. The standoff bar that rests on the frame can be mounted in 2 places based on what is best for your bike. The rack is coated where the rack rests on handlebars and frame. Hook-and-loop strap tightens rack against bike for secure mounting. Works with Dairyman Basket and other BiKASE/other manufacturers' bags & baskets.
Blackburn's EX-1 rack does everything. Built for maximum durability of 9mm aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, this rack features a 3-strut design to control the load and is compatible with Copilot child seats (sold separately). It fits most bikes.
The Blackburn Grid 3 adds on a solid rack foundation with a spring clip to allow you to quickly store a jacket or extra layer on top of the rack. A slickly designed, yet simple to install rear rack perfect for anything from a multi-day tour to running errands around town. - Performs great with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - 45lb/20.5 kg capacity
The one-stop solution for finding the perfect rack. Born from the versatility of Blackburn's Fat Bike Rack, the Local Deluxe Rack is a scaled down version that adjusts in height and width to fit a variety of bikes. Details: - Adjustable height and width to fit almost any wheel size - No bending or rigging of hardware required - Disc brake compatible - Center 'top deck' keeps your jeans clean - Includes universal mounting hardware - Accommodates maximum tire size up to 29x2.3 - Maximum width adjustability up to 155mm - 45 lb/20.5 kg capacity - 990g
Built for quick trips around town, the Blackburn Bootlegger Rack will turn your bike into an errand-running machine. The porteur style Bootlegger is constructed of T-6061 aluminum, has a stamped top deck, and features Blackburn universal mounting for easy installation. The top deck also has the perfect dimensions for a case of your preferred cold beverage. - Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes - Robust legs attach to the frame, providing increased loading capacity - Horizontal leg loop for cargo strap hook - For tire sizes 26", 650B, 700c, 27.5", and 29" and widths from 23c to 3" - Disc brake compatible - Light clip attachment - Includes cargo net - Integrated bottle opener - 45lbs/20.5kg capacity - Weight: 917g
Made of high-grade aluminum, the Outpost Rear World Touring Rack is one of the lightest of its kind. The weight savings does not mean that we sacrifice ease of installation, fit, or the stability that is gained from low rider mounting. Universal Fit System This rack offers more fitment flexibility than other systems, to fit more bikes. That's less time wasted during installation futzing with extra hardware or custom-fitting the mounts. Height Adjustable Adjustable height design works with most road and mountain bike hub and tire widths, without having to twist or bend anything Lightweight Constructed of T6061 aluminum, this product is both lightweight and strong. Lifetime warranty
Rack 'em! So versatile, it carries everything but the weight of the world. - Original equipment replacement racks for Electra Loft GO! bikes - Color matched for direct compatibility - Max load rating for front rack is 20lbs (9.1kg) - Size: 700c - Material: Aluminum
Whether you're commuting, running errands, or need a spot for leftover tacos, this rack makes it easy to carry your essentials. - Alloy heavy-duty 12mm diameter bars - Can hold up to 9.1kg or 20 lbs - Cargo strap included
Rack 'em! Designed to complement the clean lines of the Townie collection, the Townie Commute front rack adds utility while still looking great. - Original equipment replacement front racks for Electra Townie Commute bikes - Color-matched for direct compatibility - Max load rating is 20lbs (9.1kg) - Size: 700c - Material: Aluminum
- Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Double frame design adds stiffness and helps stabilize panniers while offering two different attachment points - Stainless steel dropouts and hardware - Top surface width: 110mm - For 26-inch and 700c wheel bikes - Max capacity
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10mm tubing - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches) - Max capacity: 20kg - Features T-Bar (patent-pending): two adjustable arms move independently from the rack structure and to keep the rack parallel to the ground regardless of frame type or size - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount a rear fender straight onto the rear rack
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10 mm - Feature T-Bar (patented): two adjustable arms moving independently from the rack structure - T-Track unique mono stay - Pre-installed hardware provides quick and easy installation - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - Max capacity: 55lbs - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches)
$16.00 $32.00 50% Off
- Replacement and/or additional rack for a second bicycle - Aluminum construction - Works with the BS-1 and BS-2 child carriers
Swapping your Giant Progeny Child Carrier from one bike to another is easy with the Progeny Child Carrier Rack Kit. It includes a rear rack and all the hardware you need to install.
Giant's Alloy Rack is light, durable and boasts a center platform, which helps support loads up to 50 lbs. It acts as a partial fender and features a mount for a reflector or taillight (sold separately). This great rack is perfect for carrying panniers and bags (sold separately).
- One size fit all frames sizes - Easier, user-friendly assembly - 13MM alloy frame - Maximum load rating of 15kg - Pannier bag compatible
Features - E-Bike Specific Rack utilizing Giant's Proprietary Smart Mount System - The usage of a fender bracket (Rack-It Metro E - Fender Bracket) is required when installing this rack Fits: - Quick-E + (2016+) - Road-E + (2016+) [Does not fit Road-E + Pro] - Dirt-E + (2016+) [Does not fit Dirt-E + Pro]
The Linus Lunch Rack boasts smooth curves and tons of practical functionality. It’s a simple and spacious front rack with solid attachment loops for bungee cords, and just enough space to support a bag, a pannier, or basket.
When it's time to ditch the backpack, the back soreness and the back sweat, look no further than the MSW Pork Chop Light Duty rack. It's got plenty of capacity for those key items on your journey. - W-bend stays keep pannier hooks in place - Fits most bikes with 26" - 700c wheels - Designed for bikes without disc brakes (for disc brake bikes, see RCR-100D) - Holds up to 40 lbs. of cargo - Top platform dimensions are 310mm x 112mm
When it's time to ditch the backpack, the back soreness and the back sweat, look no further than the MSW Pork Chop Light rack. It's got plenty of capacity for those key items on your journey. This model is designed to fit bikes with disc brakes. - Fits bikes with disc brakes: offset with integrated spacer - W-bend stays keep pannier hooks in place - Holds up to 40 lbs. of cargo - Top platform dimensions are 310mm x 112mm
Lightweight aluminum tubing, stainless steel hardware, and fully adjustable upper stays make the Pork Chop rack a durable addition to any bike. - Fits most 700c cantilever and disc brake bikes - Tubular aluminum construction, 10mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware - Fully adjustable upper mounting brackets - W-bend at bottom of rack for easy on-and-off of hook-style panniers - Platform Dimensions: 10.75 x 4.88" - Weight: 650g - Weight Limit: 40 lbs.
• Mounts to front brake caliper hole and front axle • Fits bikes 26-29-inch • Heavy duty aluminum construction supports up to 55 lbs • Platform area measures 14.5 x 12-inch
- Front flat rack with integrated rear guard protects head tube and cables from cargo - Perfect for wide or oddly shaped cargo - Mounts to caliper hole and front axle - Adjustable fit for 26", 27.5", 29", and 700c - Heavy-duty AL6061-T6 alloy construction supports up to 55lbs - Platform area measures 12" x 14"
- Front basket rack with integrated U-lock holder - Cargo net holds basket contents securely in place - Mounts to caliper hole and front axle - Adjustable fit for 26", 27.5", 29", and 700c - Heavy-duty AL6061-T6 alloy construction supports up to 55lbs - Platform area measures 12" x 14"
Planet Bike's Eco Rack is made of oversize tubular 6061-aluminum for maximum strength and stability. It's designed to provide complete heel clearance when you install packs. And, the pre-installed rack hardware makes it a cinch to mount the Eco Rack to your bike, too. This rack fits most road, mountain and hybrid bicycles and even includes a built-in platform, which doubles as a mini-fender on rainy rides.
$44.99 - $45.00
You'll keep on keepin' on with Planet Bike's K.O.K.O. Cargo Rack on your bike. Made of 6061 aluminum for maximum strength and stability, it boasts a wide range of adjustability so it's easy to install and fits most bicycles. There's a taillight mount, too (lights sold separately).
Get it to go with Portland Design Works' Takeout Basket. This handsome rack attaches to your handlebars for easy access to the included waterproof, removable roll-top bag. The rack is made from light, sturdy aluminum tubing and includes thoughtful features like an eyelet for mounting a light and a slot for carrying your u-lock (both sold separately). - Conveniently carry a six pack of bottles, five burritos, three chinchillas or an extra layer of clothing - Fits 25.4 - 31.8mm handlebars (even fits between drop bars) - Includes water resistant roll top bag that clips securely into basket - Eyelet for attaching light mount - Integrated u-lock carrying slot - Rugged, lightweight 10 mm alloy tubes - Rack weight: 500 grams - Inside of basket dimensions: 155mm x 255mm x 105mm - Lifetime PDWarranty
• Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Three-position mid-blade mount for improved fit • Large pannier hook stops • Powdercoat finish • Maximum recommended load 33lbs (15kg) • Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
Salsa's Wanderlust Rear Rack carries essentials for touring and bikepacking over the rear wheel of your bike. It's constructed from aluminum to keep the weight down and features multiple cross bars for panniers, a taillight mounting bracket, and a long, cupped deck to load up your gear. For easy installation, the Wanderlust features long, very adjustable struts.
Page 1 of 2 Next page