The Ortlieb Toptube Frame-Pack is the smart solution for all who want to use their frame's main triangle for storage space without having to do without their water bottle. The solution also works for those who have full-suspension mountain bikes with limited triangle space. With its 4-liter payload, the Toptube Frame-Pack provides plenty of space for heavy equipment such as tent poles, tools and food supplies, while also helping to secure a low center for improved rising performance. And given that the bag and its zipper are waterproof, you can even cross rivers on your bikepacking tour without worrying about your stuff getting wet.
The Frame-Pack attaches easily to your top tube and seat tube with the help of sturdy and highly adhesive Velcro straps.
- Waterproof toptube framepack with zipper
- Ideal pack for bikepacking, alp crossing and trekking tours
- Light weight, sturdy PU laminated rip stop nylon fabric
- Suitable for heavy gear such as tools, tent poles, food etc.
- Allows fixing of drinking bottle and transport of gear on frame
- Ideal for full suspension bikes with limited space due to the vertical absorber
- Central positioning with low center of gravity for ideal weight distribution
- The bag mounts to the toptube or seatpost of the frame using heavy duty hook and loop straps
- 3 strong hook and loop fasteners for mounting to top frame tube
- 2 hook and loop fasteners, individually adjustable
- Even weight distribution on bicycle
- Can be mounted to carbon frames
- Hook and loop fasteners suitable for frame diameter of max. 48.8 mm/19.2 in.
|Slate / 4L||04013051044639||F9941||ORT49569437K|