12- to 24-Inch
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$28.90 - $35.00
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$50.00 - $60.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
Basic tires can still offer a great ride. Giant's Comp III tires feature knobby tread for off-road action and a durable rubber compound.
Tightly spaced knobs for dirt use - Bidirectional - Engineered for BMX tracks, trail riding, and dirt jumping - Front or rear - Full Square-knob design Staggered, tightly spaced center lugs provide control at speed. The knob spacing increases near the shoulder lugs to produce two channels that hook up on both hardpack berms and loose dirt on the trails.
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
$43.00 - $60.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
All-around trials performance. Front- or rear-specific - Front 20x2.0 tire is built on 54-406 casing (20") - Rear 20x2.5 tire is built on 67-387 casing (19") and does NOT fit a standard 20" BMX wheel - Block tread design - Front- and rear-specific modified trials tire (Front = 20 x 2.0, Rear = 20 x 2.50) The first offering in the trials arena from Maxxis with specifications to meet the needs of the most demanding rider. The Creepy Crawler front-specific trials tire offers a supple ride with excellent traction that gives you the confidence to make the leap. The Maxxis Creepy Crawler is the best trials tire available on the market.
$25.19 - $27.29
• Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road • 20 x 2.125
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
The Speedster is a high performance race and dirt jump tire designed for speed and minimal drag on hard packed or paved terrain in wet or dry conditions. - Honeycomb center tread provides added traction and increased speed with very low rolling resistance; large diamond shaped side knobs give extra grip and cornering control - Large diamond shaped side knobs give extra grip and cornering control - Low Specific Gravity Compound is lightweight and designed for high speed
$15.00 - $20.00
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 16 x 2.125
$29.69 - $43.79
Classic knobby BMX tread now available in multiple colors with skin sidewalls. - Wire bead - 30 TPI
$17.00 - $19.00
The Vault uses an all-condition tread pattern suitable for street, park and dirt riding. With a textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs, the Vault rolls fast without giving up traction. - Textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs for fast rolling and cornering traction
The Kenda Street BMX Series Tires are constructed of a steel bead and are available in a variety of sizes.
Ty Morrow signature tire. Creating a tire that could hold up to one of the most powerful and demanding riders in the game was the ultimate test in design, pushing the boundaries of how dialed a BMX tire can become. - Fast rolling, but incredibly grippy tread pattern designed to shred it on all terrains - Features a unique high-performance anti-puncture tire casing to ensure that the tire could hold up to huge impacts, grind damage hangups and just about anything that could happen while out in the streets
Broc Raiford signature tire. Odyssey worked closely with Broc to dial in a tread that meets his riding needs while remaining simple and stylish. Odyssey's R-Grip rubber compound ensures superior grip and wear resistance. - Large Directional tread pattern - Odyssey R-Grip rubber compound - Superior grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurling throughout - NOTE: Yes, it squeaks
A collaboration between Vee Tire and SE Bikes, the Cub tire features a classic BMX tread pattern blended with that bold SE styling. The square V-knobbies have been strategically placed for ultimate grip and traction. - 20 x 2.0" - Wire bead
$34.95 - $45.00
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
- Whether you're travelling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions.
Kenda K-Rad - Checkerboard-shaped knob design - Knurled tread surface for traction and control - Ribbing between knobs strengthens the casing - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
$27.29 - $36.89
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
Light up the track or street with the Torch! - Grooved slick center tread - Lightweight construction - Textured cornering knobs Originally designed as a race tire for modern BMX tracks, the Torch brings the heat to your competition.
$25.19 - $32.99
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair - Wire bead - 22tpi
Kenda Kontact K841 BMX tire features a wrap around tread design with a knurled surface for better traction and control.
Page 1 of 4 Next page