12- to 24-Inch
Watch your BMX trophy collection grow with Maxxis' MaxxDaddy tire. The tightly spaced center tread provides awesome speed and the shoulder knobs hook up exceptionally well on hardpack and in loose conditions. Plus, the firm rubber adds to the speed and longevity. - Weight: 555g (20 x 2.0), 635g (20 x 2.25)
Maxxis' Overdrive Elite is the perfect all-around tire for any touring or commuter bike with 20-inch tires. The grooved tread handles all types of weather on all types of terrain and the Kevlar belt provides serious protection from flats. Plus, the reflective stripe keeps you visible and safe. - Folding bead - Weight: 240g (20 x 1.15), 370g(20 x 1.35)
An aggressively styled youth tire for all-condition riding, our Roller tire comes in various sizes, from 12- to 24-inch, making it the perfect tire for your kids to learn how to shred. - Casing: 22 TPI for 12" and 16" Casing: 30 TPI for 20" and 24" - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 24 x 2.125", PSI 35-100, approximate weight 610g
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
Hard-Case reinforced sidewall technology increases puncture protection and durability without significantly increasing weight. Key features: - Easy-rolling path and pavement tire - Hard-Case lightweight sub-tread material protects against punctures - Available in popular kids bike sizes - Great value
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
When your ride varies from skate parks to city streets, and usually ends with a session at the trails, the Rhythm Lite is the obvious tire of choice. A fast-rolling center section keeps things moving, while slightly larger and deeper shoulder knobs provide enhanced traction in the dirt. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire
Maxxis' rear-specific Creepy Crawler is the ultimate trials tire. The low durometer and ultra-tough casing make for a super-soft tire that's perfect for any modified trials bike. - Weight: 1085 grams
$28.95 - $48.35
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
$37.95 - $83.95
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
$29.84 - $57.29
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 16 x 2.125
$6.99 - $7.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
If you are searching for excellent quality for intensive use, look no further than the Schwalbe Big Ben. The Big Ben has the same comfort as its elder sibling, the Big Apple, but the profile is more focused and sized down.
When you depend on your bike to get around town reliably, the H2 tire is a no-brainer. It's got a smooth rolling center and great cornering traction for a confident, efficient ride. - Excels on pavement - Smooth-rolling and efficient tread design - Durable enough to prevent punctures from glass and stone - Strong puncture protection without the weight penalty
• Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road • 20 x 2.125
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
$15.00 - $17.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
$19.99 - $21.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
• Cruiser tire with medium-depth, flame shaped grooves, tacky tread for traction • Size: 20 x 3.0
$18.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Easy-rolling path and pavement tire - Available in popular kids bike sizes - Great value
High-pressure use freestyle BMX tire. - High-quality, lightweight flatland tire - Gum walls provide a flexible tire casing - Extensive siping means excellent grip on pavement - Wire bead
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
- Micro file pattern combines a smooth tread surface with micro-ridges for high grip performance - Designed specifically for compact folding bikes and touring recumbents - Belted with puncture resistant ProTite belting - Wire bead
Minits Tough has been created specifically for commuting bicycles that use 20-inch wheels. The Tough, with 800D casing and wire beads, is a heavier and lower TPI version that delivers a price competitive model for this genre of commuter tire.
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 24 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 521 - Bead: Wire - Max PSI: 50 - Weight: 566g * Not interchangeable with tires labeled "24 x 1.75"
Maxxis Torch Tires. Light up the track and your competition with the Torch. In an all-out sprint for 30 seconds, you need every advantage you can get. - Two compounds used within the tread offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip - The use of liquid sealants in this tire will void manufacturer's warranty - 120 TPI casing provides a supple ride while silkworm technology provides excellent puncture protection - Flat Protection: Tread (Silkworm), tread and sidewall (Silkshield) - Intended Use: BMX - PSI: 110 - TPI: 120 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Clincher
Page 1 of 5 Next page