Origin-8's Classic Sport Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars. This sweet stem is 180mm tall from the bottom of the bolt to the top of the stem so that you can raise and lower your bars, too.
Origin-8's Classic Pro Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. This sweet stem has a polished anodized finish for durability and style. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars.
$33.99 - $35.00
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
- Forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Matte finish with laser-etched graphics - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Quill length: 180mm
$35.69 - $45.39
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
$37.39 - $45.00
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
$40.00 - $50.00
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
$40.00 - $65.00
- Available in a variety of lengths, angles, and bar bores for the perfect fit - Road or Mountain compatible - 3D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4-bolt front loading one-piece faceplate design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
- 3D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Designed for use with oversized 35mm handlebars - 40mm stack height - 4-bolt front loading faceplate design - ISO-Mountain safety certified Specifications: - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 35 - Angle: 0° - Material: AL6061 - Finish: Matte
Full CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design - EN-Mountain safety certification
- Full UD carbon construction stem - 4 bolt aluminum faceplate for added rigidity - Stainless steel hardware - Reversible +/-7° angle - 40mm stack height - 125g weight in 100mm length - ISO-Road safety certified
Page 1 of 1